Mom and Dad took me to Roanoke last weekend. I hadn't seen Nanna, Poppie, and Uncle Steve in a while and I was ready to show off my new tricks. After a short nap (still haven't learned to sleep in the car), I got to explore the house. Nanna had a bunch of toys for me to play with. Some new and some were from when Daddy was a little boy! I loved crawling around and finding new things to get into.
On Saturday, my friend Cate and her parents Cory and Curtis came over for a cookout. The pool was a little cold at first but after I got used to it, I LOVED swimming. Nanna had two different floats for me and I enjoyed exploring the pool in them. When all that swimming tuckered me out, I relaxed on Nanna's float with Cate and we shared our bath toys. Cate was lots of fun. She showed me what a good walker she is, I hope I can learn how to do that soon...I've been trying real hard.
Mom and Dad said they really enjoyed there trip too and they promise to bring me back lots more. Yippee!!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nana and Poppi and Uncle Steve sure had fun. Can't wait to do it again. Love Nana
Post a Comment