Before the wedding, we went to Arlington to meet my cousin Max. While he was sleeping I got to break in some of his toys. He has an aquarium on his crib that has spinners! I had so much fun spinning them, I skipped my morning nap. I wonder why Mom and Dad haven't gotten me one of those.


On Sunday, we went to Richmond. First we stopped at Mommy's friend Jill's house who just had a baby girl named Tyler. It was great to see Jill again and meet her husband Micaiah. Tyler was asleep the whole time too! I don't understand these babies sleeping all the time, I'm ready to play.
The last stop was my Uncle Joseph and Aunt Marti's house. Boy are they fun! They got me a toy drill that lights up and makes noise when you squeeze the trigger. We had a blast playing with my new toy and they even let me practice my crawling around there living room. Then we ate dinner outside! The weather was perfect and I had a blast making a mess and Mommy was happy not to have to clean the floor. Uncle Joe and Aunt Marti are so much fun, here is a video of them making me giggle. I hope to see them again real soon.
Since we've been home I've been taking lots of naps since I was having way to much fun to sleep. Mom and Dad said we are going to Roanoke this weekend so I better rest up.
1 comments:
Ben - I'm so happy you had a fun-filled weekend! Can't wait until your travels bring you to GA!!
Love,
Aunt Alyson
Post a Comment