Monday, July 13, 2009

Ten Months!


Today I am ten months old. Can you believe it? To commemorate the occasion Mom and Dad bought me a walker. I was getting pretty frustrated not being able to get around on my own. Mom and Dad weren't walking me around as much because there backs and knees were pretty sore. This thing is the best, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Why didn't they get me this sooner? I've been making laps around the house. I'm having a blast exploring everything. Who knew the sight of the fridge door open would make me mover faster than a rabbit. All this activity tuckered me out that I took a three hour nap this afternoon. I hope I don't have to use this thing for very long and can do it on my own. But for now I'm enjoying my new found freedom.

2 comments:

voleta said...

Ben, I cannot even believe this! It's like you are all grown up. You look so old. Don't go near any steps!!!I'm so happy for you. I love you, Nana

dove said...

Ben, I'm so excited for you and your new world. When you come and visit you can go biking with Gampa. He hopes he can keep up with you. Can't wait until we see you in your walker at warp speed. Have great fun! Love you very much! Gamma