Today Mom and Dad dressed me up to look like a pumpkin and took me to the neighborhood Halloween parade.
Don't I look just like a pumpkin?
Mom said I needed the hat to complete the costume.
But I told her I thought it was just fine without it.
There were tons of kids and adults in pretty neat costumes.
I wonder how their parents convince them to put those hat's on their heads?
I'm having a great time, Daddy.
This blow up cat was really cool, I wasn't scared at all.
Mom, can we get one of these?
One friendly neighbor was passing out frozen popsicles.
Is it always this warm at the end of October?
I don't think this is that great, you can have it Mom.
It was a lot of fun to get to meet so many other kids in the neighborhood. Then tonight a lot of them came and rang our doorbell and Mom and Dad would hand them these little plastic covered things. I don't know why they wanted them. I tasted one, it tasted like plastic and wasn't yummy at all. Oh well, some people are silly I guess. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
Good luck running in the New York Marathon tomorrow Auntie Alyson, I Love You!
2 comments:
Hi Ben, You, of course, were the cutest in the parade. Glad you had fun and I could tell you were a pumpkin even without the hat. I also hate hats!! Love you, Nana
Thank you, Ben! The race went great. So sorry I missed all of your fun. You are so cute! And I don't like hats either. Can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment