Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Dayz

Today we went to a fall festival at a local dairy farm. I've decided that cows are not so bad and may even like them a little now. There were lots of things to see and do and I had a great time. I said hi to all the animals and to most everyone I saw. Enjoy the pictures of my adventures from today.


On the hay ride checking out the calves.


This one is almost as big as me!


I'm not so sure about these things sticking up on top.


Dad, look it's a chicken!


What is this thing, Daddy?


Another cow, man there are a lot around here.


I thought only sheep said Baa Baa.


I was so excited to see the miniature horse, I kept jumping up and down.

There was even a swing!

It was a great end to such a fun weekend. I can't wait to see what Mom and Dad have planned for next weekend!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Looks like a great weekend, Ben! Love you. Aunt Alyson

dove said...

Ben, Thanks for sharing your pictures at the Dairy Farm. Glad you made friends with the bull. What great fun! Love, Gamma

voleta said...

Hi Ben, just saw your fun week-ends. Since we have been gone for the last week I have just seen the new pictures. I sure have missed you and hope to see you soon. I'm glad you and the bull have worked things out. Are you and Mommy and Daddy going to carve a pumpkin? Glad you had so much fun. Love you, Nana