My Aunt Alyson came to visit me last weekend. I hadn't seen her since December so I was pretty excited to show her all my new tricks like sitting own my own, eating solid foods, spinning the toy on my exersaucer, and all the great sounds I can make with my voice. I'm working on crawling so maybe I'll have that mastered by her next visit. Come back soon Aunt Alyson!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Having Fun with Auntie Alyson!
My Aunt Alyson came to visit me last weekend. I hadn't seen her since December so I was pretty excited to show her all my new tricks like sitting own my own, eating solid foods, spinning the toy on my exersaucer, and all the great sounds I can make with my voice. I'm working on crawling so maybe I'll have that mastered by her next visit. Come back soon Aunt Alyson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment