This morning was my first swim class and I loved it! Mom and Dad were a little worried since I was still pretty sleepy. But once they stuck me in the water, I perked right up. Here is a video for you die hard Ben fans. It's taken at the end of class so I'm pretty wiped out from all the kicking and screaming at the other kids. I can't wait till next week!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Swim Class!
This morning was my first swim class and I loved it! Mom and Dad were a little worried since I was still pretty sleepy. But once they stuck me in the water, I perked right up. Here is a video for you die hard Ben fans. It's taken at the end of class so I'm pretty wiped out from all the kicking and screaming at the other kids. I can't wait till next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ben, you are a natural born swimmer, the way you were kicking those feet. We might see some olympic gold out of you! Love you Nana
What a big boy!! You are going to be a good swimmer, Ben.
Love,
Aunt Alyson
Post a Comment