On to the title of the post. As Murphy's law would have it, Ben woke up with an ear infection on Josh's first day of his new job. I called my AWESOME parents who with no hesitation packed up and came down quicker than I could image. Even though the little guy isn't feeling the best they have been getting lots of cuddle time and Ben is loving all the attention. Here is what I came home to yesterday afternoon.
Yep that's Ben and Gamma taking a nap on the floor of the playroom. I can't tell you how many times Josh and I have tried to get him to nap with us in the bed or on the playroom floor and he will NOT do it. But if his Gamma asks..... He woke up with a fever of 102 so we gave him some Motrin and then look what Grandpa got to give him.....
a yummy popsicle. We also striped him down to his diaper and after an hour or so he was feeling much better and danced around the living room. Josh caught it on video and I'll try and post later. It was very, very cute. He's been getting another dose of Gamma and Grandpa love today. Keep your fingers crossed the antibiotics have kicked in and he's feeling much better. Thank you Mom and Dad for taking such good care of Ben and Me, I love you!



1 comments:
This is just too cute! Sorry that you aren't feeling well, Ben, but it looks like Gamma and Grandpa will cherish the time with you!! Oh, and Ben, tell your mom thanks for a new Ben's World post - it was WAY overdue!!
Post a Comment