Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stairway to Heaven

Tonight was the first time I made it all the way up the stairs by myself! Mom and Dad have been practicing with me for a few days and boy did I catch on quick. Now if only I could get back down them. Guess we will be working on that next. Mom was able to catch most of it on video. Oh, and Nanna if your watching - don't I look super cute in my Hokies outfit? Thank you, I love it.

3 comments:

gamma said...

Gampa said it reminded him of climbing mountains in Ky when he was growing up,looks like Ben may have developed some of his climbing skills. Gamma says it was great fun watching the climb. You can just see those muscles developing. Keep up the good work. Love you, Gamma and Gampa

voleta said...

Ben I can't believe you have accomplished so much in the one week after I left. You could only climb one or two steps a week ago. I'm so proud of you. You will be walking soon. Love you, Nana

voleta said...

Yes Ben, you are super cute and a true Hokie!! Love, Nana